Professional Painter and Painting Company for House Painting In Weston, Davie, Hollywood FL, Miramar, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, FL, and Surrounding Areas
One of the most common referrals we get is from customers looking for house painting. And we get it. Painting your house is a large project and you want to be sure to get a painting company that takes all steps seriously and professionally. Painting your home involves so many different aspects – taking care of plants and windows, proper preparation, professional application, and great clean-up. You want the result to have the right curb appeal that greets you at the end of the day. You also want to be sure that you don’t need to paint again for a long time. Those are what we deliver as your professional painter.
Exterior House Painting
Our Process: 5 Easy Steps
- Free estimate. We will come out to your home to give you an estimate for your house painting as well as the various steps we take to ensure a quality finish. Every home is different so we cannot always give an estimate over the phone. The number of stories, size of home, and surroundings all play a part in creating your estimate. We want to give you the customized house painting experience you would expect from a professional painter at competitive pricing.
- Paint selection and scheduling. There are a couple of different options when it comes to selecting paint. You might have to go with approved colors from your HOA. Or, you have a color a professional selected out for you. And of course, you can go with the color you have had picked out for a while. Whatever you choose, we can get the paint for you or you can provide the paint yourself. If you do decide to provide the paint, we will provide you with some parameters to make sure your house painting will last.
- Preparation. The final result of your house painting depends on the preparation a painting company makes. First, we start with a thorough power washing. This is essential to make sure the paint will adhere properly. The power washing needs to remove all dirt, dust from prior paint, contaminants and more. Then we will tape any trim, windows, doors, gutters and more to ensure your paint only goes where it is supposed to. Finally, we make sure to cover all landscaping to not damage any of your plants.
- Painting. We will do our best to complete your painting when it is convenient for you. Of course, we have to work around finicky Florida weather, but be assured we are experienced and know when the best environment is, including humidity, to work in.
- Final walkthrough. We don’t leave any job until we are sure the homeowners are happy with their new house painting. Your satisfaction is especially important to us and we take it very seriously.
Residential Interior Painting
We also excel at interior residential painting. The process is the same as above from free estimate to final walkthrough. Nothing competes with skilled interior painting. You can tell when you walk into a home that is has been professionally painted. Even coverage and perfect edging throughout the entire room. This is what you expect and what Javier’s Painting and Handyman Services promises to do for you.