Home Remodeling and Interior Remodeling In Weston, Miramar, Davie, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood FL, Fort Lauderdale, and Surrounding Areas
We specialize in home remodeling services, room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, as well as custom home services. We also we excel in commercial remodeling. Our team includes craftsmen that have a number of specialized skills that are required when doing major remodeling and renovation work.
Home Remodeling for Outdoor Patios and Decks
Does the exterior of your home need a makeover? We can build or improve your existing patio, porch, or deck. Get the most out of your outdoor space as well as extending available living space.
- Stone patios of marble, travertine, stone, brick and more
- Fire pits and seating
- Outdoor kitchens
- Pergolas and outdoor rooms
- New and replacement decks
Interior Remodeling and Finished Carpentry Services
Anything you can think of, we can make out of wood. Finished carpentry services can give your space a professionally finished look. By customizing your interior remodeling with finished carpentry services, you are avoiding a cookie-cutter interior while at the same time adding character and space. Also, think about what built-in shelves or cabinets would do for your storage needs.
- Custom Closets
- Crown Molding and more
- Built-in Shelving
- Entertainment Walls
- Window Framing
- Wall Paneling
We can remove any old flooring and install new flooring that will make your home look beautiful and increase the value of your home. We can install anything from tile to wood flooring.
- Porcelain or Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Natural Stone
- Laminate and Vinyl
- Bamboo Flooring
We specialize in commercial remodeling because of our multiple crafts and professionalism. By having all different tradesmen on staff, we do not subcontract jobs and can get all aspects of your commercial remodeling done quickly.
Suggestions for Home Remodeling Ideas
Here are some of the different things we have done for customers in the past:
- More space – You can quickly outgrow your home. Let us help you figure out how to fit in more space, office or play area in your available space.
- Change to your lifestyle – New family members? Kids off to college? Whatever changes you have had to your family, make sure your house works for you and everyone in your home.
- Mix old and new – Do you have a beloved piece of furniture, but it doesn’t fit with the rest of your house? Love some aspects but hate others? We can help you come up with the plan that works to fit everything together.
- Use corners – After all, every room has four of them! Can they be the room’s source of lighting? A space for the entertainment wall? Shelves for books, treasures, toys? Anything is possible.